Brand Strategist. Speaker. Frankenbrand Slayer.
About the instructor
Caitey Gilchrist is an award-winning entrepreneur, speaker and creative for life. As the founder of a successful brand strategy business, Caitey has built kick-ass brands for a wide range of companies and entrepreneurs, including coaches, marketers, financial advisors and more. With clients raving about her thoughtfulness and breadth of knowledge, Caitey is passionate about helping businesses and individuals uncover their true brand identities. She is dedicated to connecting human beings to their purpose, power and people, and empowers entrepreneurs to discover their true core message.
Let’s get real for a second: branding is hard.
It can seem like an endless battle for attention in a sea of competition. And with prospects making snap judgments about whether or not they want to hear your message, it can feel impossible to get noticed.
As a small business owner, you may feel overwhelmed with questions like:
- How do I get noticed?
- What graphics and colours represent my business?
- Do I just need a logo?
- What pitfalls do I need to avoid?
- How do I make a profitable brand?
- How do I even get started?
I understand the struggle, and I’ve heard it from countless small business owners. You’re definitely not alone! The great news is that your brand already exists – it’s just waiting to be discovered and put in the spotlight.
Your brand is so much more than just a logo.
It’s your purpose, your identity, your values. Branding gives your business a personality so that your customers can feel connected and in good hands. And in an age where consumers have so many options available at their fingertips, having an authentic, professional, and trustworthy brand can be the difference between them coming to you, or going to your competition.
Why You Should Take This Course
This course is for you if you:
- Feel lost or overwhelmed by branding;
- Want straightforward steps and advice for building your brand;
- Desire tools and resources to support your branding;
- Struggle to build a brand that is professional, consistent, and recognizable;
- Need to give your brand a clear direction;
- Struggle to explain what your brand is about;
- Want to uncover how to represent your message with graphics;
- Want to know about common branding pitfalls and how to avoid them.
If you’re ready to discover and harness your business’s unique advantages, then this course is for you.
What You'll Get from This Course
I created the Branding Basics for Small Businesses course because I feel there is a severe lack of branding resources for small business owners. That’s why I’ve packed this program full of tools and resources to level the playing field for you and your business.
During this program, you’ll receive:
- An understanding of how branding creates relationships with your prospects;
- Tools for discovering your brand’s mission, vision, and values;
- Resources for understanding your ideal customer;
- Inspiration on how to develop your brand;
- Tips on logo development and an understanding of what makes a kick-ass logo;
- Expert advice on how to choose your brand colours and fonts;
- Tips on how to implement your brand and keep it consistent and professional;
- Professional advice for creating epic business cards;
- Resources for tailoring your content to your customer;
- Tonnes of additional advice, resources, checklists and more to support you in your branding journey;
- A special gift for completing the program!
Your authentic brand identity is out there – let’s discover it together! See you in the course.
What People Are Saying About the Branding Basics for Small Businesses Course
"I have been an entrepreneur for over 13 years and have had several businesses. I have always been a learn and do it myselfer when it comes to branding and design. I loved Caitey's branding for Small Business Course because I learned so much of the strategy and tools to create better branding for my businesses and so many things I never knew. Caitey is a great teacher and breaks down the content really simply.
I went on and hired Caitey as my own creations just weren't cutting it anymore. Right from the get go Caitey has been amazingly organized, thoughtful and creative. When she delivered my business card proof she blew my mind, she had created what I always wanted but couldn't communicate, she took what I wanted and created something 10x better. I will never do my own branding & design again - it's Caitey all the way! She has proven her talent, expertise and creativity over and over again with every element of my package. I am now proud to be launching a Summit, Podcast and New Website, business cards and a brand with confidence, and I don't have to shy away from sending people to see my site! I can't recommend Caitey enough. She is incredible at what she does, not to mention a really fun to work with!"
RV There Yet Podcast
RV Family Summit